ENTER colleagues work for leading R&D organizations in the high tech, medical, semiconductor, and consumer products industries. Our customers provide innovative solutions for consumer products, high- tech machines, products, materials and designs for the (inter) national industry; you’ll be part of these development teams.
ENTER colleagues are working on interesting assignments in attractive high tech development environments and research institutes. Besides this ENTER is also very active in professional development and knowledge sharing between ENTER colleagues. Our colleagues are highly educated (BSc, MSc, PDEng, PhD) and are professionals who have passion for their profession and possess good communication skills. Personal development and contributing to the success of our customers in the long term are our goals.
As a Mechanical Lead Designer/Engineer you will be responsible for the design of the equipment infrastructure of our metrology systems. This work consists of a translation of the architecture into a design that meets the requirements: creation of the 3D CAD design, volume control, engineering changes, and communication to (and where necessary negotiation between) the interfaces.
The other part of the work is to make sure the design can be manufactured, will be serviceable and meets the availability requirements.
You collect specifications needed to generate a design and create a design within a multidisciplinary module which needs specific flows or temperature requirements, document this and present where necessary. Moreover, you make sure the design is documented with proper models and drawings.
You can perform the right calculations to predict the functionality (MATLAB, Finite Element analysis, Mathcad, or similar tools), interface with (internal) customers and suppliers. If needed, you can steer junior designers in making high quality designs.
In conclusion, you are able to work together with the architect, lead engineers, team lead and (junior) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination-free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems. You will report directly to the CTO.
The Mechanical Lead Engineer we seek ideally has at least 5 years of experience as a mechanical designer in the field of mechatronics systems development in a complex working environment. Experience in the field of semiconductor equipment is a plus. Furthermore, you need to recognize yourself in the profile as described below.
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical engineering
- NX, Solid Works, Solid Edge or ProEngineer experience is a pre, CAD experience is a must
- Experience in design in a complex, technical, multi-disciplinary environment
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules
- Experience in analyzing applicability, accuracy and adherence to design specifications
- Affinity with precision mechanics
- Experience with MATLAB, Finite Element (ANSYS or COMSOL), MATHCAD is a plus
- Prepared written technical reports on an independent basis
- Experience in system design and analysis
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment, with suppliers and codevelopers, to ensure timely realization of competitive, high precision, complex components and assemblies
Your personal development is our priority. At ENTER you will have the chance to develop yourself and to make your ambitions come true via a variety of projects at different customers.
Besides this we offer you:
- Courses and trainings to grow your career via our ENTER Professional Development Program, including a personal coach.
- Community and network with your technology professional colleagues
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and appealing companies ranging from start-ups to the industry leaders
- Intensive support and guidance for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Moreover, you can count on excellent job conditions, adapted to your personal situation and work-life balance
If you want more information on the vacancy Mechanical Lead Engineer contact Daan Breider: firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 15 241 00 15
Ready to apply for this role? Please use our application button.
By creating a profile and applying you agree to our privacy statement.