MECHANICAL LEAD ENGINEER | LEAD DESIGN TEAMS |HIGH-TECH
Eindhoven, the Netherlands | NX, FEM, Construction Principles, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance
We are looking for a Lead Mechanical Engineer who is ready to develop themselves and be part of technological innovation in a high-tech environment. With more than 20.000 employees, ASML pushes the boundaries in technology. Trinamics helps ASML to find the best talent. Wondering how you can help the world move forward? Keep on reading and we will tell you how!
As a Lead Engineer you are responsible for realization of precision mechanical function development, ensuring to meet the specifications in terms of safety, reliability, stability, contamination, cost effectiveness, manufacturability and serviceability. You continuously improve the quality of the mechanical architecture. You are working within a multidisciplinary project, steering one or more designers in your team. You interface cross project with Lead Engineers, architects and system engineers.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Translate performance specifications into design specification for main frame constructions and service mechanisms.
- Creation and validation of new concepts.
- Prepare planning for modules and sub-modules.
- Optimization of the design, with a team of designers.
- Supplier contact for design and drawing reviews on manufacturability.
- Definition and execution of final tests to verify the specifications.
- Cooperation with module integration into the complex ASML systems.
- Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of supporting structures and service mechanisms.
- At least 5 years of experience in leading design teams up to 10 design engineers.
- Knowledge of machine directives and precision mechanics.
- Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
- Technical communication with suppliers.
- 3D CAD modeling in Siemens NX
- Experience with FEM and analytic tools, like NX structure, ANSYS, MATLAB, Mathcad
- Must have before start: knowledge of NX, construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Tailor-made training and development programs
- Working at a company that continuously invests in R&D – 1.6 billion EUR in 2018
- Connecting with colleagues from 123 different countries
- Being part of a multidisciplinary team
- 30 days off: 24 vacation days and 6 ADV days
- Good employment conditions including commuting allowance, vacation pay and building up pension
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Make sure to apply by using the apply button! For any questions, contact Dani Jankovic by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +31 (0)40 401 5200.
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak