Are you the Mechanical Engineer with experience in High tech machines from concept until prototype? If so, this might be the perfect job for you!
Due to the covid 19 situation we are currently focussing on candidates that are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer who is passionate about the development and maintenance of high-tech machines. Someone who is able to make optimal choices between disciplines in order to solve issues or set up new designs for a good performance at acceptable cost. The Mechanical Engineer will add value to our products by developing and engineering units and components in a multidisciplinary environment.
In our product development projects at R&D you are responsible and focusing on mechanical topics like mediahandling systems, high precision frames, linear and rotational drive systems, printheads, ink fixation units, and more. But also maintaining the existing product will be a key focus.
Together with the stakeholders (Manufacturing, Service, Purchasing, Quality Assurance) you specify and agree on requirements based on project demands and solve issues which occur in production or in the field.
Within the project you collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines. You review your ideas and jointly develop smart creative solutions that meet the overall project objectives. You test and review your model based design(s) by building prototypes to proof the feasibility of the routes you have identified.
- Designing mechanical components and units in NX CAD/CAE
- Updating & Maintaining product structures in ERP systems
- Specify, realize and verify the mechanical design requirements
- Units and parts documentation (Drawings, Instructions, Requirements, etc.)
- Tolerance decompositions in units
- Reviews with vendors
- Perform effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- Skilled in parametric CAD/CAE systems, Siemens NX is a pre
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Knowledge of design principles for precision mechanisms
- Knowledge about manufacturing technologies such as; machining, sheet metal and plastics
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Experience in a similar roll is a pré
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended.
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Betaalde vakantie