What are you going to do as a Mechanical Engineer?
You are going to be responsible for finalizing/optimizing the design of cargo handling, ballast, deep well pump, and hydraulic drive pump systems utilized in the maritime and offshore sectors.
You will also be responsible for the analyzing, researching and testing of the above-mentioned products and other mechanical installations - in order to pursue innovations, save costs and improve product development.
You will defend new ideas and pursue working on improvements and new products if the theory and calculations hold up.
So, what's in it for you?
* Career growth opportunities
* Excellent salary and benefits (CAO Metalektro)
* Making a direct impact on company and product development
* Dynamic technology and sectors
What is expected of you as a Mechanical Engineer?
* 3+ years' experience as a mechanical/R&D/product engineer in the maritime or offshore sectors
* HBO - WTB / or similar
* FLUENT DUTCH or ENGLISH (must be a resident of the Netherlands)
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in the development, distribution and service of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic pump systems and related installations for the maritime sector. Our client is locally and internationally recognized in the offshore, commercial shipping, private yacht and in-land vessel industries.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Mechanical Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com