Mechanical Engineer Precision Mechanics
(Bsc, MSc, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Precision Mechanics, Unigraphics, NX)
Do you want to be responsible for the specification, design and engineering of state-of-the art systems? Are you eager to get mechanical issues solved? Do you see the bigger picture? Then we want to get in touch with you.
As a Mechanical Engineer Precision Mechanics you are responsible for the development and application of mechanical designs to meet system specifications and operational requirements. The department is responsible for designing, building and testing mechanical systems and sub-modules which fit into the end product.
· Deliver mechanical designs & documentation for new and existing systems.
· Contribute to the development of frames, covering, tools and packaging for systems and sub-modules.
· Drives the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of tests and the design and realization of test equipment.
· Ensures that prototypes are built and tests are carried out.
· Supporting supplier interaction and internal and external co-development partners.
· Seeks customers satisfaction and optimal manufacturability and serviceability.
Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineer, Mechatronics or equivalent.
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience in precision mechanics.
· Knowledge of precision engineering, dynamics, mechatronics, high precision adjustments and position solutions.
· Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
· Experience with FEM and analytic tools, like NX structure, ANSYS, Matlab, Mathcad
· 3D CAD modeling (preferable UG/NX).
· Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
· Mindset for quality
· Creative thinking capability
· Good communication skills
· Good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch language
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Elroy.