(Bsc. Msc, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Hydraulics, Heavy Machinery)
Our costumer, active in heavy industries across the world, is looking for Mechanical Engineers.
As a Mechanical engineer you will be working in teams to design custom mechanical vehicles, from concept until the final touch. From singular to small series or costumer specific vehicles.
- To be successful in this role you poses amongst others the following:
- You posses a BSc. level of working and thinking in subjects like: Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar;
- Your technical knowledge is extensive and your designs are cost effective;
- Your responsible for the right material choices and strength calculations.
- You work closely with colleagues with all the different specializations in the design of a full vehicle.
- Bachelor level education in mechanical Engineering or similar, with experience in similar jobs.
- Your knowledge of heavy machinery and hydraulics is extensive and you’re eager to learn.
- Your affinity with heavy vehicles and/or diesel engines is extensive.
- Your communication skills are strong.
- You have experience making 3D models in programs like solid works.
- You’re a hands on type and a strong team player.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 024 – 202 226 22 and ask for Sjoerd Mom
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak