Mechanical Engineer Maritime
(Bsc or Msc, Mechanical Engineering, Marine Technology, English, Area Delft
To stay ahead of the industry, our customer is developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs.
Our Customer is advancing the record-breaking capabilities of Pioneering Spirit even further, optimising the existing 48,000 t capacity Topsides Lift System (TLS) to prepare for even larger topsides, and developing a unique Jacket Lift System (JLS). Positioned aft of the vessel, this new specialised offshore lifting system will be able to lift and support steel jacket structures and modules up to 20,000 t for both installation and removal operations.
We are currently looking for ambitious and passionate Mechanical Engineers, who are responsible for the design, development, testing and integration of complex, cutting-edge equipment for the vessel’s unique lifting systems. Based at our engineering and innovations hub in Delft, the Netherlands, you will co-operate closely with colleagues from other disciplines in a multidisciplinary team to enhance system-critical equipment and components. We are looking for quality-driven team players looking to test and advance their skillset in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Prepare specifications, budgets and planning, and define scopes of work for the mechanical part of equipment design
- Design and develop (concepts for) mechanical equipment in collaboration with the Designers and Structural Engineers
- Design and develop (concepts for) mechanical control systems in collaboration with Electrical and Control engineers
- Prepare analysis, evaluations, calculations and/or sketches for the development of new electromechanical equipment or improvement/modifications to existing equipment
- Prepare design and test reports
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with equipment design and applied control engineering
- Experience in 3D CAD programs
- Quality-driven team player looking to test and enhance skills in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Good command the of English language, both written and spoken
- Prepared to work offshore occasionally
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call010 - 307 27 27 and ask for Tom van der Linden.
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak