Mechanical Engineer High-Tech
(Bsc. Msc, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, High Speed Mechanics)
Are you the Mechanical Design Engineer we are looking for? For several of our high-tech clients in the Nijmegen and Eindhoven Area, we are looking for Mechanical (Design) Engineers with experience with SolidWorks and/or Teamcentre NX. Experience within the high-tech sector is a must, since you will be designing and developing new high-tech products.
As a Mechanical engineer you will be working in teams to design custom mechanical products, from concept until the final touch. From singular to small series or customer specific pieces.
To be successful in this role you posess the following:
- You posess a BSc. level of working and thinking in subjects like: Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar;
- Your technical knowledge is extensive and your designs are cost effective;
- You are responsible for the right material choices and strength calculations.
- You work closely with colleagues with all the different specializations in the design of a full vehicle or machine.
- You have experience with High Speed Mechanics and/or Motor Selection and Control;
- You have the natural drive to grow into this function to become a potential teamleader;
- You already have gained several years of working experience.
- Your knowledge of hightech systems is extensive and you are eager to learn.
- You have good affinity with semiconductor products
- Your communication skills are strong.
- You have experience making 3D models in programs like Teamcentre NX
- You have experience with FEM modelling, Matlab simulation
- Knowledge of mechatronics or system control
- You’re a hands on type and a strong team player.
We are also looking for a Mechanical Architect - If you match the criteria above and in addition you also have experience as a (project) lead, please contact us as well.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client. You will be offered trainings to gain more technical and personal experience.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 024 – 202 226 22 and ask for Bas Hogendijk.
- Auto van de zaak
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Referral bonus
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan