We are looking for a strong communicator, result-driven and hands-on Mechanical Designer with at least 3 years of experence and who is allowed to work in the Netherlands.
Our client offers a combination of services across the entire product life cycle of high-grade industrial electronics applications. These services consist of co-development up to and including sustaining services.
What are you going to do as a Mechanical Designer?
You are co-responsible for the mechanical design of the entire (sub)system around the electronics. In this position you also work together with the Electromechanical Engineering team and the Embedded Systems teams.
Your tasks also includes:
- Drawing up specifications in cooperation with the customer;
- Carrying out or supervising feasibility studies;
- Independently design, implement, test and document mechanical engineering constructions and (parts of) equipment;
- Realization of Design and/or Process FMEA's;
- Drawing up product (production) improvement proposals;
- Participating in the project team from a mechanical point of view, for example in reviews and consultations with the client;
- Completion of assigned work according to schedule;
- Being and remaining aware of available (production) technology.
- An educational background in Mechanical Engineering;
- Knowledge in the field of injection molding and diecast design techniques;
- Knowledge of shielding, sealing and robustness of products applicable in relatively extreme situations;
- Experience with NX (pre);
- Knowledge of FEM calculations;
- A pragmatic and problem-solving attitude;
- Good communication and written skills in preferaby both Dutch and English.
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on-site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the worldwide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Salary is based on experience.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Betaalde vakantie