For a global technology integrator we're looking for Material Handlers to complete the assembly line. Are you fulltime available and interested in working for a company that values diversity within their teams? Then don't hesitate anymore and apply now!
For this position, it's necessary that you possess technical skills. The reason for this is that you'll be mainly responsible for using power tools to prepare for the installation of servers, power units and all other kinds of devices. It's therefore important that you are capable of working safely and securely! Also, the job involves lifting heavy equipment.
Other tasks include:
- Perform packing, unpacking, cabling, labelling, kitting, and tagging activities based on customer requirements.
- Perform system transactions in Oracle Applications and handheld scanner.
- Install and configure networking equipment – routers and switches.
- Confirm all necessary information has been captured correctly.
- Report errors to the technicians.
- Update trackers.
- Follow work instructions to complete operational assignments as assigned.
- Understand and follow the ESD, ISO9000, and safety regulations.
- Work directly with LAB personnel, warehouse personnel, and peers to meet customer-defined requirements.
- Promote a clean and organized work floor operation.
- Adhere to all company human resources, quality, operations, and safety policies.
- Technical skills.
- Ability to read rack elevations and cable run list schematics, detailing all in-rack connections (example: power, data networking and storage).
- Good communication skills in English (the company's corporate language).
- Team player, ability to work with deadlines, able to work precise and accurate.
- Good sense of humor!
It is a fulltime job (40hours) for a longer period. The salary will be €11,60 per hour and the intention of the company is to keep employees as long as possible if they perform well.
Are you interested in this position? Then respond with your resume and a brief motivation letter. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkelijk je gegevens en gaan je volgende sollicitaties nog sneller!