Very interesting and critical position as a Master Data Management Lead in the area of Rotterdam. You will set up the complete master data management governance and processes in order to help the organization work more data driven.
Our client is the worlds largest independent bottler for retailers and A-brands in Europe and North-America with over 50 production platforms.
The Enterprise Data ManagementLead is responsible for the standardization of data structures, governance and tool.
(S)He aims at standardizing Master Data Management (MDM) Governance and MDM processes. The Master Data Management Lead also defines global Master Data (MD) Standards and (global) insights on MD quality and supports continuous improvement of MDM and business processes. Together with the colleagues from the Data, BI & Collaboration team, the Enterprise Data Management SME executes the strategic projects initiated by the IT office.
- Communicates and promotes the value of Master Data and MDM
- Supports the implementation of the global MDM setup
- Establishes hierarchy of responsibilities that provides and enhances the quality of data
- Creates a MDM organization and operating model
- Provides overall vision, strategy and structure with respect to MDM, which aligns to the global Refresco strategy
- Ensures that the strategy is maintained and kept up to date
- Advises on strategic direction of Refresco MDM activities
- Enables Refresco to reach maturing MDM by supporting the implementation of MDM
- Standards Set clear operational roles, tasks and responsibilities
- Focused on 4 essential processes: data migration & integration, data maintenance, data quality assurance & control, archiving
- Provides documentation: model, descriptions and flow diagrams Defines, prescribes and governs the use of standards, processes and governance based on industry standard methodologies and frameworks
- Together with key business and other stakeholders define the governance of data and the required standards process by process. As such establishes and enforces data policies, standards, organization, and enforcement of EIM concepts together with Process Owners
Content & Quality
- Sets and monitor quality standards for master data and its attributes, such as metrics and KPIs
- Enables that quality standards will be leveraged and applied throughout Refresco
- Ensures that that a security and compliance for data defined that belongs to privacy laws, industry regulations, and corporate compliance mandates
System & Tooling
- Selects with the business process owners IT and enterprise architect IT systems that supports governance, data quality and operational processes
- Defines the data provisioning strategy and identifies source and target systems
- Oversees and governs the enterprise information management (EIM) program
- Sets up a Global Business Service for master data
Profiel van kandidaat
- Higher education degree in Computer Science; Business administration, economics, IT or equivalent background
- At least 5 years of experience in Enterprise data management in a complex IT environment with many international stakeholders
- Experience with MDM governance and/or processes, standardization and implementation (preferably SAP)
- Excellent in aligning to business needs and convincing stakeholders of goals and vision
- Ability to plan and manage master data related projects
- Leadership capabilities
- Relevant experience in an international environment
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
A challenging senior position as a Master Data Management Lead in Rotterdam with the opportunity to work in one of the largest manufacturing and production organizations and the chance to professionalize the organization via innovation. This in combination with a full comprehensive benefits package.