|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
As vidaXLs Technical Support Specialist you are the go to person for our Sales / Business development- staff for integration questions from sellers/integrators that require tech-knowledge.
What you will do
- Manage the listing and integration of new sellers via all available listing methods: XLS, CSV, API, manual and others;
- Check seller’s integration before entering production environment;
- Check documentation and validate newly created Marketplace products;
- Provide training to sellers on the listing tools;
- Solve operational issues connected with XLS/CSV product imports;
- Solve operational issues connected with API integrations;
- Proactively contact sellers to achieve a higher number of listed products.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You have 0-2 year experience on a similar position that requires technical knowledge/customer support, we will also consider students looking for a side job;
- Technical experience in an e-commerce environment will be considered a strong advantage;
- Knowledge of CSV, XML and other data formats will be considered a strong advantage;
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your online application at email@example.com. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Bas Nissen / firstname.lastname@example.org / + 31 (0) 65 77 12 614 for more information. * please note this vacancy is carried out from our Utrecht office.