|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
As our Marketplace Account Manager
You will work within the marketplaces team as part of the sales department. As a person who combine strong communication and technical skills, you will have the drive to expand our sales with a commercial attitude. You will assist the marketplaces manager and your main responsibility will be to facilitate the grow of the vidaXL Marketplace by working with key sellers to increase their sales and improve their performance on the platform. The position offers excellent opportunity for starters to quickly gain experience in both sales and marketing as in technical online integrations.
What you will do
- Managing a dynamic portfolio of sellers, depending on their potential and results;
- Analyzes seller performance and ddefines actionable points;
- Maintain regular communication with selected sellers, by phone, mail and conference calls;
- Negotiates and sets sales targets for selected sellers;
- Work closely together with the marketing team to increase visibility for Marketplace products and utilize all available advertising options for sellers;
- Provides feedback to the businesss development team aimed at onboarding specific sellers, brands and categories on the vidaXL Marketplace.
- You have around 1-2 year working experience, preferably in an e-commerce enviroment;
- you hold a Bachelor’s or Masters degree in business studies or an other relevant study;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and advanced excel skills are a must, knowledge of XML and data feeds are considered a plus;
- Strong drive to create new business and see turnover growing;
- Strong problem solving skills with a logical way of thinking;
- You speak fluent English, any other EU language will be considered a big plus.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your application! Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Krissie Vercoulen.
T | +316 57 14 97 83
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
*please note this vacancy is carried out from our Utrecht office
We do not appreciate unsolicited calls/resumes from recruitment agencies in response to this advertisement.