ABOUT THE JOB
For one of our relations in Heerlen, a global manufacturer of paper solutions, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist.
In this position, you work together with your colleagues at the Marketing department and report to the Marketing Communications Manager.
As a Marketing Specialist, you:
- Coordinate online and offline marketing activities by developing all marketing tools to support new product introductions, promotional campaigns and trade shows.
- Develop video material for the company (general video's, product video's and customer case studies)
- Develop brochures, leaflets and other offline collateral
- Manage marketing communication projects
- Supervise and produce photography
- Supervise and coordinate film recordings
- Develop newsletters periodically to communicate to relevant stakeholders
- Maintain social media and blog activities and measure its performance
- Adapt and maintain the company website
- Are responsible for all content- and user management of our distributor portal and mailing system
- Assist in all aspects of event/trade show planning and implementation, including stand design, clerical duties for events, set-up, tear-down, and other related tasks as needed.
- Order and manage promotional material stock for new product launches or upcoming events
- Help establish and maintain a consistent corporate image/brand voice throughout product lines, promotional materials and events
- Coordinate and create content, copywriting and translations
- Coordinate campaigns
- Support PR activities
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for candidates that match the following profile:
- Minimum HBO degree in the field of Marketing Communication, (Online) Marketing, Multimedia design, graphic design or similar
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar role in an international B2B environment
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Good working knowledge of French or German is a plus
- Excellent Project management skills
- Advanced knowledge Adobe Creative,, InDesign, Photoshop
- Experience working with CMS systems
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Google Analytics, SEO, SEA, WordPress and Marketing automation is a plus
- Experience with photography and film recording is a plus
- Highly developed copy writing skills (online and offline) and excellent verbal communication
The company also thinks it's important that their new colleague has the ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables and deadlines simultaneously.
They are looking for a team player with strong facilitation skills in order to cut across diverse functional disciplines and regional cultures. The new Marketing Specialist must be a multi-tasker with ability to juggle multiple projects, committed to organizational success.
This company is a global leader in packaging solutions. The offer their new Marketing Specialist a challenging job within a dynamic and growing international organization.
They offer their new Marketing Specialist:
- a fulltime position for the long-term
- a direct contract at the company
- a competitive salary, depending on experience
- a bonus
- travel expenses
- 24 vacation days and 6.5 ATV days
- etc. etc.