In this role you havethe opportunity to:
Philips has an ambition to significantly grow our B2B Health Systems businessvia direct online eBusiness channels. We are launching a series oftransformative projects to revolutionize the way our customers do business withus and are looking for the right talent to help develop and execute a winningstrategy.
We are looking for project managers with a "can-do" attitude, whowould enjoy working with a large cross-functional team to support developmentand management of end-to-end solutions. Your work will touch many differentparts of Philips - markets, business groups, digital, IT, supply chain andothers – and you will be able to help shape the technology solutions thatprovide outstanding customer experience and differentiate Philips globally.
You are Responsiblefor:
• Drive the project planning, scoping, changes, risks, issues, budget anddeliverables of this cross-functional initiative.
• Develop the process and framework for efficient execution of key projects, byworking closely with workstream leads and deployment managers to ensure themulti-million program delivers on its objectives, on time, scope and withinbudget.
• Aligning schedules and plans with the Philips Direct Online Global Team,Business marketing team(s), Operations and Supply Chain.
• Manage the projects operating rhythm – implementing the drumbeat scheduleacross the program governance from Executive sponsors to the workstream /project reviews.
• Compile learning and share best practices across teams to help achieve themost effective project operations.
• Develop consistent communication process to ensure alignment on projectstatus, a mechanism for feedback and be responsive to global business marketingteam needs. Analyze, report (and flag when necessary) on program performancemetrics.
• Collaborate across multiple teams to identify and accomplish goals.
You’ll be working in a matrix environment, with a global team. This will meanyou need to:
• Identify, combine, unify and coordinate various processes / activities acrossthe program and manage the interdependencies to form the whole.
• Identify areas that are not connected and where appropriate, connect them.
• Demonstrate a strong competence in stakeholder and communication management.
You are a part of
As Senior Project Manager – Philips Direct Online, you will be part of theGlobal Philips Store team - a group of dedicated professionals who are based inAmsterdam, the Netherlands. You will report into the PMO Lead B2B –
To succeed in thisrole, you should have the following skills and experience
• eCommerce / eProcurement EDI / Digital domain knowledge strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree (Graduate degree preferred)
• Project Management accreditations preferred (PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA)
• Experience 5 years on large business transformation projects (manage acomplex business change / program environment, geographically spread teams.)
• Strong presentation skills
• Solid working knowledge of Philips, the HealthTech strategy and our PhilipsBusiness System
• Experience in project management approaches, techniques and tools (e.g. PMP,Agile, MS Project) with the ability to work with program tracking tools, andensure their correct use by the rest of the program team
• Operating in a matrix environment, mobilizing teams to a focused outcome
• Knowledge and experience in Lean methodologies. Black Belt, DMAIC, DFSS, LEANknowledge and experience is strongly preferred
• Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
Rol voor 40 uur per week
Statdatum per zo snel mogelijk voor 6 tot 12 maanden
Project contract of op freelance basis.
Max freelance tarief: €68Je werkomgeving:
Working at Philipsis more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society throughmeaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by deliveringinnovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a varietyof unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningfulways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level,visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can readstories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about ourrecruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.