Sellpy is the leading selling service and e-commerce for second hand goods in Sweden. We offer our service in Sweden and Germany and due to our fast and solid growth, we are looking for a Marketing Manager for our new markets.
As Marketing Manager, Expansion Markets, you will play a key role in launching and building Sellpy’s brand in our newest markets starting with the Netherlands. Your responsibilities include defining and executing local marketing activities to attract new buyers & sellers – from brand campaigns to influencer marketing and local partnerships. We are a small team, so you’ll work hands on and it will be demanding and immensely rewarding at the same time.
You will be part of our Expansion Markets team and report to our Head of Expansion Markets.
What you will do:
- Engage with our customers and manage our email marketing channel
- Identify and drive key marketing partnerships and influencer sales
- Drive sales through our website by curating content and pushing relevant campaigns to our customers
- Arrange events and activations to drive user growth and brand awareness
- Conduct customer interviews to gather insights for our product and creative teams
- Localize all global brand communication & campaigns based on local customer insights
- Create initiatives to drive sales in our new markets
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing
- A relevant degree in marketing, communication or business
- Excellent communication in English and Dutch
We are impressed if you have:
- Experience with email and influencer marketing
- Worked with e-commerce
- A passion for second hand and interest in fashion
- Arranged events and worked with PR
As a person you have:
- A strong drive and hands-on attitude
- A creative and analytical mindset
- A thorough understanding of Dutch customers
We can guarantee that you will be in for an exciting ride as you will be part of growing Sellpy in our new markets. We hire people who thrive at a high working-pace in a constantly changing environment and who want to contribute to a more circular society.
At Sellpy, our vision is to empower everyone to live circular. We believe there is tremendous financial, social and environmental value in making sure unused items are put back into use. We are one of the fastest growing startups in Sweden and the country’s leading service for second hand goods, backed by H&M. With an infinite amount of used goods just waiting to be sold all over the world, our journey has just begun!
Location: Flexible but Netherlands is a plus
Time type: Full time
Start: This autumn or as agreed upon
Apply with your resume and personal letter not later than November 15th. We are holding interviews continuously.