Develop and implement the annual Marketing Communications & PR plan for the region, namely ensuring proper usage of global brand guidelines, organising main European trade events (IFA), execution of PR- and owned social media channels within the region, creation of regional- and global marketing assets (photo- and video shoots), maintenance of the EMEA brand marketing websites.
My client is the world's leading provider of mobile robotics solutions (electronics) and is growing very fast. For the European head office, in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Marketing Communications & PR Manager - EMEA to expand our young and ambitious team with entrepreneurial mentality. Our team is based in Amsterdam and works in close contact with the headquarter in Beijing, China. In the EMEA region we work with distribution partners per country/region and professionalising together with them the sales & marketing activities.
- Create and implement the annual Marketing Communication and PR plans by collecting and utilising all available background information (i.e. sourcing materials from company head offices and other regions, collecting trade- and customer feedback via the EMEA business partners, collecting and analysing relevant competitor marketing materials/websites, etc.
- Manage creation to execution to localisation to distribution of all consumer communication assets both printed and digital.
- Maintenance of the Marketing Communications and PR Calendar
- Organise and fully manage pan-European trade events including attendee coordination, location, logistics, etc.
- Execute any further event or sponsorship / endorsement opportunities
- Develop and implement strategic partnership opportunities to expand brand reach and secure additional funding or exposure for the brand (co-advertising)
- Manage Public Relation strategies through the development of PR activities, policies and calendars
- Create an online strategy for ensuring effective consumer facing marketing websites
- Develop and expand the brand's activities around Social Media, building a solid and on-going relationship and dialogue with target consumers
- Organising and supervising regular photo- and video shoots for new products within The Netherlands as well as abroad.
- The Marketing Communications & PR Manager - EMEA oversees and manages A&P budget administration and financial reporting
- Track specific expenditures against budgets and recommend changes as necessary to execute approved plans and secure future funding
- College Education: BS or BA Degree from an accredited college/university in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in at least several of the following disciplines: Marketing Communications (digital, print), Retail Marketing, Media planning, Social Media, PR, Merchandising, Events organisation/execution.
- Previous knowledge and understanding of pan-European (trading) business industry preferred.
- The Marketing Communications & PR Manager - EMEA has advanced knowledge of business computer applications (MS Office) required.
- Professional English proficiency is required, any additional European languages preferred. Chinese language skills can be very beneficial.
- Flexible enough to work evenings or weekends if required (during exceptional trade events or peak moments), no 9-5 mentality.
- Able to travel internationally if required
- Be part of a fast-growing start-up organisation in an international environment.
- Opportunity to bring your marketing ideas to live in the entire EMEA region.
- A lot of responsibility and freedom to fulfil your position.
- A competitive salary
€ 3.500,00 - € 4.000,00 /maand