|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
Are you keen on working with Big Data, providing our marketing team with valuable insights and reports, analyse the marketing mix and find out the most optimal attribution model for vidaXL? Are you strong on analytic level and love to explore and challenge current ways of working to constantly improve our commercial operations? Then you found what you are looking for!
Working within the Business Intelligence team, and closely with our Marketing team, you will get the best of two worlds.
As a Marketing Business Analyst, you take the lead in all projects related to analysing the performance of the current marketing mix, to constantly find smarter and more efficient ways to distribute our marketing budgets. Based on your research and deep dives, you advice on KPI settings and targets, using the STDC model (See-Think-Do-Care). You are eager to dive into various attribution models including cross device, and will evaluate current bid management tools and strategies. You discuss and evaluate campaigns with the different marketing specialisations and dive deeper in the data and modelling with our Business Intelligence team. You will be proactively analysing data and reporting/presenting insights that are digestible and actionable for our marketers. Next to this, you will be the go-to person for all questions regarding our marketing reporting and dashboarding and ensure that the quality of the data remains up to date.
What you will do
- Lead the creation and monitoring of all marketing reports and dashboards;
- Conduct big data analyses using our in-house data warehouse, SAP Business Warehouse, and possibly other (cloud based) tools;
- Automate and optimise operational processes through data analysis;
- Gather and combine data from our various data sources to deliver useful, actionable insights;
- Forecast and model scenarios to use the marketing budget in the most efficient way
- Evaluate and advise KPI’s for marketing using the See-Think-Do-Care approach
- Take part in discussions and advise on best methods in the daily marketing operations
- Constantly strive for the most profitable media mix, take the lead in constant evaluations
- Relevant university degree (Quantitative field), preferably econometrics and least 2-3 years of relevant working experience;
- Excellent communication, able to prioritise and drive our business interests;
- Strong analytical skills and experience with analysing and manipulating Big Data;
- Eagerness and ability to understand a complex subject matter quickly and independently;
- Experience in Qlikview (building scripts) or similar Business Intelligence tool;
- Experience with data warehousing tools, in particular SAP BW or Cloud services, is advantageous;
- Skills in at least one modelling and programming tool (Matlab/R/Python/other)
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Bas Nissen / email@example.com / + 31 (0) 6 57 71 26 14 for more information. We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/Haba Trading B.V., Mary Kingsleystraat 1, 5928 SK te Venlo corporate.vidaxl.com