Our client is looking for a marketing assistent to work in a global law firm
Our client is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
The Marketing & Business Development team consists of five colleagues each with their own specialism within the team. Because of rapid growth we are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Assistant who will support the team in the delivery of a broad range of key marketing and business development activities for the Amsterdam office, designed to grow the firm's revenue and profitability.The activities consist of, among other things:
- BD and (key) client related communications - Production and ownership of a range of internal and external communications that are directly related to the developments and dynamics of (key) clients and sectors;
- Assist with the delivery of the location marketing plans aligned to the relevant practice groups and sectors in the location;
- Pitching - Fulfilling prospect and client requests in the delivery of pitch materials within tight deadlines. Pitch support will include drafting of text for pitches, capability statements and other collateral, preparation of designs, tracking of pitch progress and responsibility in pitch print and fulfillment. This also involves managing and briefing external suppliers;
- Provide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) assistance regarding our local client development program in order to ensure continuity in execution of client development actions through monthly follow-up sessions;
- The job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time.
Skills and experience
- HBO or University degree preferably in a business, communication or language related course;
- A minimum of two years' work experience in this field of expertise
- Dutch native level speaker, excellent English skills required;
- A minimum of one year marketing experience working within Professional Services;
- Strong MS Office skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook;
- Timeliness, accuracy and precision in task delivery;
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines, be methodical and logical, as well as thrive in a robust and fast-paced environment;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise tact and diplomacy; be able to deal with confidential and sensitive information;
- Ability to execute project tasks across functions and geographies and work within a global team structure;
- Commercial awareness and acumen.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people across all of our practice and business services groups, and our continued success relies on our ability to provide an inclusive and motivating environment where everyone has a role to play in achieving our goal to be the leading business law firm.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates, and business services professionals in a truly challenging and rewarding environment.
Please get in contact with me if you think you are the candidate for this role!
- Korting op mobiele telefoon
- Auto van de zaak
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Referral bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Game kamer
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Sport abonnement
- Werken vanuit huis
- Flexibel rooster
- Evenementen voor werknemers
€ 2.400,00 - € 2.800,00 /maand