Our client is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager who speaks fluently German to support their department because of a temporary leave of one of their colleagues. Just imagine - as their new Regional Marketing Manager, you connect with partners & customers and increase their sales by marketing.
Our client is a top brand word wide who has a very recognizable product. They have an international environment and offer the possibility to apply on their jobs once you are in this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Builds the wholesale marketing strategy for the local markets
- Identify, initiate and develop key wholesale partners in the markets in alignment with local sales teams
- Plan and execute effective marketing campaigns with key partners and tracks KPI to evaluate the success
- Supports the sales teams in the planning of the sell in season: Local sales meeting and tradeshows
- Supports to execute trade PR activities in the German market together with the Communications team
- Is responsible for POS and marketing material strategy and orders for the German market
SUPPORT OF MARKETING GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
- Integrates global scalable marketing platforms into wholesale partners and tailors to local needs as necessary
- Places emphasis on effective digital marketing activations with wholesale partners.
- Develops effective wholesale partner support marketing programs to improve engagement and drive sales
- Supports in PR, media, social media and DTC marketing plan execution in the country when necessary.
- You are immediately available
- You speak and write fluently German and English
- You bring a 'Think & Do' mentality
- You have some experience in data analytics and how to apply this in commercial processes.
- Deadlines? Bring it on.
- FMCG? You live and breathe it.
- Add an Academic or Bachelor degree in Marketing or Economics and at least internship marketing experience in a marketing or business development company and you've got our full attention.
Beyond a competitive salary, working at our client brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation and even discounts in various fitness clubs.
3,500 - 4,000 /jaar