Super Micro Computer B.V. is seeking an enthusiastic:
Marketing Assistant EMEA
‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
to join our growing, EMEA-based team. The successful candidate will carry out tasks on behalf of corporate marketing to convey a consistent brand image through events and content creation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of long- and short-term marketing planning and execution.
- Work as a key member of the marketing team, handling a variety of daily tasks directly related to the planning, execution and administration of Supermicro’s presence at regional trade shows and events in alignment with business priorities and strategy.
- Handle logistical requirements to/from event locations, in accordance with existing internal processes and third party supplier guidelines, always with a view to optimizing overall efficiency.
- Keep an inventory of marketing stock in order to forecast future marketing equipment and collateral requirements.
- Source and work with local suppliers to produce branded giveaways and promotional material.
- Manage the collection and distribution of marketing materials, in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Produce compelling, localized messaging (including advertisements, promotional emails, web content and printed literature) to support internal and external marketing programs for the European market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or equivalent, with a solid understanding of core marketing principles.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in marketing, preferably for a multinational company.
- Multilingual (German/French) preferable.
- MS Office systems (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Content creation software (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Working with creative content management and customer relationship management programs.
- Fluency in English.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green®” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Please send your C.V in English.