As Market Data Operations officer, you are responsible for providing support to (internal and external) users related to operational processes and infrastructure, monitoring operational processes and infrastructure, implementing market data policy standards and submitting proposals for improvement.
Euronext is the pan-European financing centre and plays a key role at the heart of Europe's capital and financial markets. We operate regulated markets in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland and the UK.
Support to internal and external clients such as Market Data Licensing team;
Point of contact for day to day operations;
- Discusses operational plans with managers and customers;
- Monitors client's reporting activities and proactively approaches the client in case of any noticeable incidents;
- Responsible for ensuring Euronext's market data policy standards are implemented correctly
- Circa one year prior experience, entry level;
- Pro-active, flexibel and able to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Understanding of the financial markets and its participants;
- Bachelor or Master education win Business, Finance, Economics.
- A one year contract at my client;
- Salary is market competentive;
- Work in an iconic building in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Challenging position
€ 2.500,00 - € 2.800,00 /maand