(Bsc, MSc, mechatronics, electronics, improvement,starter, new product introduction)
For our client ASML, a fast dynamic technical company delivering high value machines for the semi-conductor industry, we are looking for several manufacturing engineers. You will be part as a part of ASML’s D&E sector.
The D&E sector amongst others is responsible for Industrialization and operational requirements of ASML’s products. E.g. Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability, Serviceability (RAMS), Cycle time play a leading role in reducing operational costs by design and process improvements for volume products from inception through the programs and sectors, by developing and imposing companywide pro-active and reactive structural issue resolution processes.
Electrical Layout (EL) is the system that provides electrical power to all subsystems of the machine and includes human safety architecture as well as machine damage protection systems.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible to design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market
’In the ASML product life cycle, the engineer has the following responsibilities from mechanical build and qualification in the Assembly work center till setup and qualification in TEST and Install.:
New Product Introduction:
• Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
• Brings his knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability of the product and test design.
• Continuous Improvement:
• Analyses the production process, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain and Customer Support.
• Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical engineering).
• Graduates are welcome to apply or 0-5 years experience.
• Our preference goes out to experience candidates in the field of Industrialization of high-tech products.
• Pro-active mindset. Plenty of initiative.
• Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English.
• Customer focus, analytical skills, flexible attitude and commitment are key for this role.
• Willingness for foreign travel, approximately 2 weeks a year.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org@trinamics.nl or call +31 40 40 15 200 and ask for Elroy Leijten