As a Supply Chain Transparency Manager, you are passionate about business processes, supply chain management (SCM), IT solutions for supply chain transparency (data & analytics, specialized software, block chain technology) and you have affinity with the FMCG sector and / or the agricultural supply chain.
De klant maakt deel uit van een groot internationaal netwerk van professionele accountants- en advieskantoren. We bundelen de expertise van 162.000 professionals in 155 landen.
The client advises companies that plan proactively for the growing importance of supply chain transparency due to increased regulation, needs of customers, consumers, investors and the demand for better risk management in food safety, human rights and the environment. More and more companies have strong ambitions to make their chain fully or partially transparent, to be able to track raw materials from the farmer to the consumer and to be able to communicate with customers and consumers while strongly mitigating costs. Due to increasing complexity and a jungle of technological solutions these challenges are gaining momentum: as a consequence, the demand for the clients services in this area is constantly growing. Consultants from various disciplines (IT, procurement, strategy, supply chain, block chain, sustainability and business assurance) work together to determine the right level of ambition for supply chain transparency, identify costs and develop strategies. This helps to manage data and guide companies in the choice and implementation of the right technology.
- You identify opportunities for improvement of strategy, processes, the use of technology and risk management
- You map out chains, analyze the costs of transparency, advise on which data should and should not be shared and advise on the technology to be used.
- You help clients with the design and implementation of end-to-end solutions for supply chain visibility, traceability and transparency (including issuing the associated software licenses).
- You manage advisory teams and lead various consultancy assignments related to supply chain transparency and other topics
- You write tenders, contribute to business development and maintain contacts with various software suppliers and other partners
- Together with colleagues from different countries and departments within the organization you work towards building market relations and serving customers.
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in business, preferably in the field of supply chain transparency, for example in IT consultancy with a specialized software supplier, in the food industry, trade in (agricultural) raw materials or certification;
- You understand the complexity of global supply chains;
- You have experience with relevant technological solutions (industry standards, software, block chain (like) solutions, data & analytics) because you've developed or worked with them;
- You have completed an academic education in a relevant field like (technical) business administration, information technology, or logistics management;
- You are analytically and conceptually strong;
- You are proficient in data analysis and preferably have experience with financial modelling and statistics;
- You are hands-on, strong in project management, have excellent advisory skills and the desire to lead a wide range of consultancy assignments;
- You are skilled in multiple languages, including Dutch and English;
- The location of the function is Amstelveen and you are prepared to travel.
In addition to excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, the client offers you a wide range of challenges. . You get an excellent package of primary and secondary terms of employment (a lease car, 30 days' holiday, a laptop, a smartphone, an expense allowance and a premium free pension), tailored to the latest developments in the market.