Interesting position for professionals with a analytical / pharmaceutical background and a strong drive to be involved in the product development process, including the submission and approval of new products.
In this role you will play a key role in providing technical analytical advise in the development process. This includes different stage of development, including but not limited to the development, approval and submission of new products. Ofcourse the regulatory standards have to be met and these will also fall under your supervision.
- Provide strategic and in-depth scientific and technical support to the team to ensure the product pipeline runs smoothly
- Provide clear and timely support including follow-up and communication
- Oversee the timelines of custom projects in the upscaling phase of the project.
- Ensure regulatory compliance is met
- Degree in pharmacy, analytical chemistry or pharmaceutical chemistry
- 5+ years of working experience
- Excellent communication skills, and a team player attitude
- Good project management skills
- Fluency in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Employment: temporary contract with Oxford
- Salary indication: from €3500
- Working hours: 40 hours per week (part-time can be discussed)
- Location: Amsterdam region
3,500 - 5,500 /maand