MANAGER CUSTOMER, INSIGHT & GROWTH (PRODUCTS)
As Manager Customer Insights & Growth within Accenture's Products Industry Group you are involved in orchestrating front-office work at our clients and act as the “growth architect” in the Products industries we serve (consumer goods, retail, travel, automotive). You focus in the Business-to-Business industries on both driving top-line growth and transforming the core of our client’s business to unlock value, driven by data-powered industry insight. We focus on the four drivers of growth in the front office:
New value & new business models;
- Living Marketing;
- Connected Channels;
- Customer Insight & Growth Analytics
You will create and optimize our clients’ engagement and experience on their several channels, and you will devise solutions that will merge the digital channels with the traditional physical channels, focusing on the B2B domain. Based on your knowledge and experience, you will be advising our clients in the B2B context on sales and marketing topics in which digitization throughout the customer life cycle plays an important role. This includes topics like: customer experience, sales & marketing services, customer acquisition & campaigning, data management, e-commerce and customer service & loyalty.
As a Manager:
- You will create and shape industry-leading business transformation solutions that differentiate clients from their competitors
- You will be in charge of multiple projects with multidisciplinary teams at the client site
- With your entrepreneurial mindset you will pro-actively expand client relationship(s) at a senior level
- You will develop deep relationships with clients and become a trusted advisor to senior leaders including the C-suite, advising executives on the design of the prospective operating model, process and/or technology road map for their marketing and sales functions
- Internally you will actively drive the positioning and growth of our local Customer Insights & Growth practice, develop the practice and lead business development opportunities for both existing and new clients
- You will support sales campaigns and shape proposals based on your expertise, bringing the relevant ‘new’ to our clients and strengthen our position in the market
- You will primarily operate from our office in Amsterdam and can also work internationally
At Accenture Consulting we change businesses every day using our insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. We get to know our clients and their industries really closely, across our five areas of expertise: Communications, media and technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s leading companies and our talented international colleagues, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
- University Master's degree, preferably in marketing, technical or business-related fields
- 7+ years of relevant Consulting experience in B2B Sales and Marketing, or alternatively you come from the industry and have experience in transforming the organization
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the industrial, transportation or consumer goods industries
- Exceptional leader with a proven track record of managing teams that consistently deliver differentiated results and exceed client expectations through creative and breakthrough solutions
- Experience with working directly with the C-suite as a trusted partner
- The desire to be client-facing and develop a career that involves communicating with the C-suite about their growth agenda and how analytics, digital and technology can provide acceleration and value
- Good commercial skills, comfortable performing business development individually
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- Experience within an international environment is a plus
- The ability to inspire and mentor team and colleagues
If you want to significantly impact the customer experience and be at the forefront of front office transformation, then Accenture’s Customer Insight & Growth practice is the place for you.
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with ArnoutStreekstra, Arnout.Streekstra@accenture.com