As a Manager in the Molecular Virology department you will be responsible for the development, validation and implementation of new virological assays for the clinical services of our client.
The following tasks will be a part of your responsibilities:
- Supervising a team of 4 teamleads and 15 technicians;
- Designing and verifying the workflow templates;
- Writing SOPs and forms;
- Development and validation of scientifically valid methods for the detection, quantitation and characterization of viruses.
We ask candidates with the following eduction and experience to apply for this position:
- PhD degree in virology, immunology or a related field;
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience (after your PhD);
- Good knowledge of RT-PCR, PCR, sequencing (Sanger/NGS);
- Experience with GLP;
- Excellent English language skills.
Our client is looking for a candidate who feels responsible for their work, is focused on quality and pays attention to detail. Someone who is eager to learn, result oriented and can motivate their team. We offer a fulltime position, for 40 hours a week. The salary offered for this position depends on your background and experience.
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact Gorana Nikic, 31 (0)88 - 890 0841.
Are you an experienced laboratory professional and looking for the next step in your career? Balans Laboratorium mediates in a professional and thorough manner for technicians, scientists, senior scientists and managers with a laboratory or food background. If you are open to further broaden and deepen your career at a new employer, we suggest you visit our website to see how we can assist you in your search. If you want to leave us your details so we can contact you when we have an interesting position available for you, you can register via our website. Once you have registered, we will contact you within five working days to discuss your specific needs and wishes.