Interesting Management role focused on MDM with a global responsibility where you will optimise MDM throughout the organisation based in Barendrecht.
Our client is a well known sports brand and has around 2500 employees around the world. They have an open culture and flexible working hours where the Manager Master Data Management will contribute to the organisations data driven ambitions.
The Manager Master Data Management (MDM) will be responsible for the organization, structure and maintenance of master data in MS Dynamics AX and in Exact for our International Sales Business Unit (ISBU) following the global data governance guidelines. This is to ensure that master data quality meets the expectations of the organization and their stakeholders.
In order to manage Master Data Management at our client appropriately you will head up a team that needs day-day guidance, planning direction, teambuilding and coaching. Your & your teams' focus areas include; item master, bill of materials, configurations, cost changes, pricing and any other functions related to item management within MS Dynamics AX and Exact. In addition, MDM is also responsible for the MS Dynamics AX quoting tool E-Con and the trade agreements which need to be further developed and maintained.
Pro-activity, flexibility and accuracy are key elements of the role and you are expected to take the lead and own the international process of master data management. New projects need to be reviewed, prioritized and organized in a logic and structured way, fully aligning with business needs.
You will interact with your team members, cross-functional teams and external vendors/partners as needed. Therefore, effective team communication and outstanding attention to detail are required as well as being eager to learn new systems. You have the ability to prioritize effectively and you have a natural feel for solving problems.
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- 5+ years working experience
- Experienced in leading teams (such as Manager, team lead of project manager)
- Extensive knowledge of master data management
- Hands-on mentality
- People manager
- Strong communication skills
- Able to 'sell' master data management throughout the organisation
* Please note that being in possession of an EU working permit is a must *
- Interesting global Manager Master Data Management role
- Limited travel, where you occasionally have to visit the UK and US
- Annual Salary between 60K and 75K per year including holiday allowance and 13th month
- Annual bonus
- Working for a flexible organisation
In case you have any questions, feel free to contact me via e-mail () or call me 06 22 41 27 37.
60,000 - 75,000 /jaar