In the context of a fast moving operational leasing market, increase the knowledge and understanding of the market requirements and to translate this knowledge in a profitable and actively managed and well implemented product portfolio
This to be supported by an external communication strategy and in this role you will report to the Managing Director.
Since 1989, Arval has enabled people around the world to get to where they need to be, through vehicle leasing and fleet management solutions to businesses large and small.
But our business is about more than fleets, cars and commercial vehicles - it's about people.
Whether it's a plumber heading off to fix a broken pipe, or a large international company with hundreds of vehicles to look after, we make sure our customers always feel at home on the road.
Arval offers vehicle leasing services and solutions to customers of any size (large international corporates, SMEs and professionals) and to personal customers.
- Recommend the local marketing strategy according to the global strategy specifically for our Corporate segment
- Design, implement and facilitate and execute an annual sales + marketing plan working closely with the Director SME + Private Lease to ensure consistency of approach
- Chair a local Product Committee and/or a committee for New Activities and Transactions (TAC NAC), coordinate the definition and offer of products and services with the other departments aligned with the Arval group Marketing directives
- Monitor the market and provide regular information to other departments such as Sales and Operations
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Represent Arval NL at international Arval (marketing) events and share local best practices and developments.
- Interface with marketing organizations of other Arval entities and all Arval Netherlands functions requesting specific marketing and communication support
- Be jointly responsible for delivering the SMP and budget.
- Promote the internal communication and the external communication (advertising campaigns, labour market communication, Public Relations, etc.)
- Govern the processes and procedures and assure their regular update and communication.
- You have a Bachelor degree or a Master degree and you gained your experience leading a succesful marketing team (7-10 years would be suitable in B2B)
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results, balancing a data-driven marketing approach with an exceptional client experience
- Both creative and analytical ability to generate ideas and rigorously analyze their performance to understand how we can improve
- You are curious of everything and you like to contribute the improvement of the existing
- Autonomous, you like working with others and are not afraid to do things also by yourself
- You feel at ease in every situation and environment and you are well organized
- Solving issues, pushing and pulling colleagues are part of your DNA
- Fluent in Dutch and English and prepared to travel occasionally
Competitive salary, bonus and a lease car.