There is a need to standardize and harmonize the SAP systems, processes and master data for which the company continues to have more projects and improve our systems and reporting. As a fulltime Manager Group Accounting & Reporting Projects you will manage these accounting and reporting projects with support from several teams.
The client is a known Pharmaceutical company. Worldwide the employees work together to deliver high-quality and reliable products for people in need of healthcare. Headquartered in the Netherlands, and having manufacturing sites and sales offices all over the world. The company continuously explores innovative technologies that have a positive impact on patient care and environmental sustainability.
To standardize and harmonize the implemented SAP systems, processes and master data for which the organization continues to bring
projects every year and improve the systems and reporting. They're also exploring opportunities for
a new Global consolidation tool which is more integrated with SAP.
This role will be required to manage these accounting and reporting projects with support from IT
team (consultants, Business Process Experts, SAP/BW experts) and BU finance teams.
Key responsibilities in this challenge:
- Strong Project Management with planning, directing and follow-up/ monitoring of progress with IT team (service provides with Organization), BU (User/stakeholders in project) and other functions;
- Bring solid accounting and reporting insights and direction to the projects from finance perspective;
- Controlling and leading project from Accounting and Reporting team;
- Managing expectation and deliverables with various stakeholder;
- Problem solving through consultations with organization (IT / Finance community);
- Regular review meetings with stakeholders and management for follow up/ monitoring and update.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a strong accounting and control background with good understanding of processes and systems;
- Has 10 years of higher experience in accounting and controlling;
- Has worked in a Global environment;
- Has project management experience on handling global projects with stakeholders across geographies and functions;
- Has strong communication and interpersonal skills to enable working in Global scenario.
- Is good in preparing instructions and implementation globally;
- Has basic understanding and knowledge of accounting standards and IFRS.
- An extensive and responsible role in an international organization;
- Having career growth opportunities;
- Excellent remuneration package.