Manager Global Customer Service
This role is part of the downstream Supply Chain team located in Amsterdam and report into the Downstream Supply Chain Lead.
The team is managing all intercompany replenishment and/or supply to 3rd party customers globally for the Global Business.
- Lead and develop the Global Customer Service team to ensure Service is delivered according to the agreed Service Levels to the internal and external Customers and in line with the Global Supply Chain strategic agenda.
- Support the team with operational activities and ensure the team adds value to the Global Supply Chain of the BU.
- Act as the point of escalation in case of issues related to supply.
- Monitor, Manage and Deliver the agreed team targets through performance scorecard in line with Strategic Supply Chain targets.
- Responsible to ensure actions are taken to bring performance back to the expected level in case needed.
- Responsible to provide input to the annual budget requirements and continuously manage the part of the budget under this person’s responsibility.
- Responsible to motivate and develop staff in order to create a high performance team.
- Support the development and implementation of a Customer Service Strategy for the Global Business Unit portfolio. This Strategy will be linked and aligned to the Global Supply Chain strategies and is considering segmentation of regions, markets, products when relevant. This should be done in close collaboration with all relevant stakeholders in the Supply Chain.
- Support execution on the Supply Chain Strategy for Global Supply Chain, working close together with the regional and local Supply Chain teams.
- Accountable for the collection, maintenance and quality of master data of the regional customers, contracts and where relevant materials.
- Responsible to deliver improvements to the Customer Service processes, systems and ways of working by driving the Continuous Improvement agenda.
- Collaborate with the DRP planning team (and if relevant directly with the Global Supply Network Planning team and Label and Pack Site planners) to ensure a good understanding of the critical supply issues, root causes and to jointly resolve constraints to continuously improve the supply performance.
- Drive good collaboration with all critical internal stakeholders to improve the ways of working continuously, stakeholders like Finance, SC Quality, the Business support team, Demand Management, Int’l Flow/Pivot team etc. etc.
- Support understanding of Planning Principles and impact of decisions taken in the Customer Service team on the upstream planning. Agree on some key principles in orders management and monitor the team performance. Responsible to take applicable actions when needed to ensure a high performance of the team.
- Manage the relationships with key stakeholder.
- Accountable for meeting the company’s compliance standard.
- Bachelor or Master degree in supply chain or comparable degree.
- APICS certification in CPIM and/or CSCP.
- Minimum of 3 years leading teams with operational responsibilities in Customer Service, Supply Chain or SC Planning within Global companies preferably Pharma.
- A minimum of 5 year work experience is required of which a significant part in an International (export) environment.
- Great verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Good command of any other European language is an asset.
- Expertise in OTC, DTC management would be preferred.
- Experience working with supply chain planning systems would be preferred.
- A basic knowledge of P&L and OTC related financials.
- Preferably worked in a Pharma or FMCG environment
- Experience with SAP APO or Rapid Response (Kinaxis )
Bekend bij YachtLocatie
This is a position offering excellent opportunities for personal development and you will be part of an organization with good opportunities. Besides an attractive salary package, our client offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Global Customer Service Manager in an international oriented company.Sollicitatieprocedure
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Baris Karabulut via telefoonnummer 06-83973418
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Betaalde vakantie