You will lead our growing Data Analytics team to the next level. You can do this because you know exactly how to get the most valuable insights out of our data. Of course you will not be alone: you’ll get 5CA ready for the next decade together with a team of 9-10 data geeks that you will coach and manage.
You will be responsible for managing a team of talented Data Analysts. Some of them work remotely, and it is your responsibility to strategize, collaborate and inspire the team, ensuring a smooth data analysis operation.
In addition to managing and coaching your team, you also have the business experience and customer-facing skills expected of a Data Analytics manager. You will interface frequently with other IT professionals and our clients, so being able to communicate your technical knowledge is key in this position.
In summary, you are a strong leader, with solid prior management experience: you can prioritise well, you communicate clearly, and above all else you feel confident that you will be able to motivate and inspire your team.
- Develop and implement various innovative data products;
- Manage the team, consisting of Senior Data Analysts, Data Analysts and Jr Data Analysts – making sure that they perform according to the expectations, have the tools they need and manage tasks/workload to optimize their output;
- Define team goals actively motivate and guide the team towards the common goal;
- Clear alignment and collaboration with involved stakeholders of the business; internal and external;
- Define and implement data analytics road map;