The manager CRM is to lead the Competence Centre team that guides and support marketing and sales teams to further develop, implement and utilize supportive systems, eg Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and integrate these solutions with other systems like Dynamics AX/D365 ERP and Intranet across all entities with the objective to further grow the business.
Our client is a specialty distributor providing innovative solutions for their customer's success. The Competence Center team that is part of Group IT is regarded as the expert team to provide innovative solutions to all entities and stakeholders therein to drive their business efficient and effective.
Global IT is to provide all entities the functionality and information systems they need to drive their businesses. IT teams in APAC, EU and NA region arrange for the technology and the support to deploy these systems for all entities they represent; either on behalf of or through a local IT representation.
The CRM Competence Center is part of Group IT. The manager CRM CC will be part of the IT Leadership team.
De Manager CRM CC will report to the Group IT Director.
The Manager CRM CC will act as the Group IT linking pin for CRM and related matters with stakeholders in all entities, both business and IT related.
- Analyze business processes and design CRM to meet business requirements aligned to the marketing & sales strategy
- Draft and provide guidance re digital multichannel CRM strategy
- Setup and implement the roadmap for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other relevant systems that drive the marketing & sales objectives
- Initiate, draft and execute project plans for further development, covering all aspects including presales and supporting the sales teams, analysis, implementation and training of end users
- Involve quality assurance to review and test new functionality as well as changes to existing environment
- Collaborate with data analysts and product managers to seek opportunities and draft use or business cases to further deploy and monetize data
- Prepare and arrange for proper standardization and harmonization for data, data handling and workflows re the CRM platform as well as contribute to enforcing MDM across all entities
- Arrange for application support, documentation instruction and training included, as well as for maintenance activities, such as change and release management, and system recovery plans
- Engage with business management to align requirements re CRM reporting and analyses with IT capabilities to be able to determine (customer) trends the business should respond to
- Contribute to annual IT business plans and initiatives described herein
Support / training:
- Arrange for training and providing support to key users and other stakeholders on new functionalities, reports, dashboards and other capabilities when they become available for them.
Knowledge / skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in computer science or equivalent.
- Proven handson experience (5+ years) with Microsoft Dynamics CRM software (2016 and above) and in developing roadmaps hereto
- Track record in guiding, leading and transforming a (small) team in an international B2B environment
- Proficient in co-creation and liaising with system integrators and solution providers
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Proficient in Dutch and English: both written and verbal
- Self starter, entrepreneurial
- Supervisory skills
- Team player: Inter- personal relations skills
- Willingness to travel
- Certificate of Conduct
Working in an environment that currently is newly formed and is continiously growing. The salary package is conform market and there is opportunity to grow in responsibilities.