Can you inspire, motivate, and lead our diverse and eager EMEA Business Development Representatives (BDR) team? At Infoblox, our BDR team is at the forefront of our company’s growth and success, and we need a leader to help us continue this journey!
Our new logo EMEA BDR team, based in Amsterdam, plays a pivotal role in our success, searching for and qualifying prospective new customers and leads to find those new appointments and opportunities that help us drive the business forward.
We are looking for an inspirational, enthusiastic, and talented manager to lead and manage this multicultural team. In this exciting, fast-paced role, you will be building and maintaining a world-class Business Development team that exceeds its goals while ensuring that the pipeline remains full of qualified meetings. You will be an excellent, seasoned coach, able to guide/monitor employee productivity while motivating and inspiring the team to reach its goals.
- Attract, hire, develop and retain a world-class BDR team
- Manage a high-performing team of 10 New logo BDRs who consistently overachieve on aggressive goals and will become future Account Managers at Infoblox
- Coach high-performing BDRs to the next high-performing Corporate Account Executives
- Own and drive execution of Infoblox’s new business pipeline goals by understanding and analyzing top of the funnel metrics, pipeline quality, and revenue influenced across Enterprise and Mid-market
- Shape deep partnerships with Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, Enablement, and Product Marketing teams to successfully collaborate on new marketing campaigns and field events,
- Meet stretch pipeline goals, optimize your business for efficiency, accelerating ramp time to productivity, and ensure your team has a crisp understanding of Infoblox domain knowledge
- Have 2+ years of leadership experience with a track record of excellence leading high performing, pipeline generation, and closing organizations in a fast-growing high technology company
- Are excited by attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining world-class talent early in their Sales and Management careers
- Are strategic enough to build a team but tactical enough to execute on a day-to-day basis
- Have a reputation with cross-functional teams as being collaborative, innovative, accountable, and reliable
- Have an obsession with being highly analytical, lead through influence, and are a structured thinker
- Have a mastery of sales development and value selling practices as well as leadership philosophy and development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Business Management or any related field
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer click here.