Are you looking for a challenging position in a fast-paced and dynamic environment for 24 hours a week in Utrecht? Do you enjoy working in a small team where knowledge, research and innovation are key and where all members work together to reach their common goals? Are you proactive, determined, confident and service-minded? Are you fluent in both English and Dutch? Then you are the Management Assistant R&I (Part-time) we are looking for!
For the R&I department of an educational institution in Utrecht, we are currently looking for a Management Assistant R&I for 24 hours a week. In this role, you will support the director and the team with (international) projects and research. This support involves a wide range of administrative tasks, such as calendar management, translations, correspondence, monitorings deadlines and organizing events. Furthermore, you will be responsible for effective communication with several internal and external (international) stakeholders. In this role, you will report directly to the director of the department and cooperate with 10 team members. You will work in an international and challenging environment, where togetherness and open-mindedness are core values.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Management Assistant R&I, you will:
- Be responsible for calendar management;
- Take care of all correspondence and communication via e-mail and phone;
- Manage mailings and newsletters;
- Organize events in- and outside of the organization;
- Organize meetings and take minutes;
- Maintain documents and archives;
- Take care of translations;
- Manage the project database;
- Maintain contacts with stakeholders in- and outside of the organization;
- Deal with expense reports, invoices and declarations;
- Set priorities, monitor deadlines and assure compliance with regulations;
- Provide support in all other administrative tasks.
Skills & Education
- You have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent through experience).
- You have at least 3 years of experience in supporting management.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are confident, stress-resilient and proactive.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced and multicultural environment.
- You are flexible, you enjoy fixing problems on the spot and finding quick solutions.
- You are accurate with excellent organizational skills.
- You are self-reliant, but you enjoy working as a team.
- A versatile and challenging role in a dynamic and informal environment in the city center of Utrecht.
- A role for 24 hours a week, during the mornings/afternoons, for 4 or 5 days a week.
- You will be a vital part of an ambitious team where togetherness and open-mindedness are core values.
- You will have the possibility to start immediately. There will be an induction process to get you started.
Is this the Management Assistant R&I (Part-time) role you have been looking for? Do not hesitate to apply!
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Sport abonnement
- Werken vanuit huis
- Referral bonus
- Korting op mobiele telefoon
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Evenementen voor werknemers