Working in an international environment and being a person with a certain presence. Able to deal with regular and important tasks.
My Client success has been built on attracting great people but, as importantly, being able to retain them. That means motivating talented people with a culture and opportunities that stretch and inspire them.
What are you going to do?
- For the General Manager you manage his agenda and lunches or other activities;
- In collaboration with the manager you take care of the administrative handling for the Health, Safety and Environment department;
- In addition, you work out letters and mailings and take minutes if there is consultation with the Works Council;
- Maintaining contact with the internal organisation and being able to connect people is essential within this function.
- An enthusiastic colleague with a completed MBO level 3 training as management assistant or comparable.
- Someone who is mid-career that can handle tasks that could be the same every day and the parts that are more chaotic
- A good note taker is definitely something that gives a candidate something extra
- Good salary
- Excellent benefits.