Telfisa Global B.V. based in Amsterdam is part of the Telefonica group. Telfisa Global B.V. provides extensive management-, treasury and cash pooling services to the Telefonica Group. The position vacant is Management Assistant / Junior Office Manager.
The Management Assistant will report to the Director and will be primarily responsible for management assistance activities and for junior office management activities. The position will be for one year with outlook on a indefinite contract. The position is available as per direct.
You will act as Managing Director's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization. Tasks will include:
- organizing appointments;
- arranging travels;
- dealing with phone calls, enquiries and requests, incoming email, faxes and post;
- first point of contact for visitors;
- maintaining data management and filing;
- assist in producing documents, reports and presentations for management;
- assist in organizing meetings;
- communication with clients, suppliers and other staff.
You will assist in administrative tasks of Telfisa Global B.V. including the following:
- management of logistical matters such as meetings and trips for team members;
- management of the office operations and staff welfare;
- organizing events;
- filing and documenting.
The role provides opportunities to learn from different fields and services provided by the Group.
- excellent skills in MS office;
- organizational skills;
- able to prioritize, humble but proactive;
- appropriate communication with people of other cultures;
HBO level, 1-3 years experience in a similar function
Languages: Fluent in Spanish and Dutch