Do you find your energy by providing support to managers in a dynamic and high-paced international environment?
Due to our client's rapid growth we are searching for talents of different seniority to jump on-board.
Whether you want to begin your journey in supporting management or are an experienced Management Assistant, we are interested in seeing your profile.
Our client is a leading consultancy and training firm with it's office based in the bustling heart of Amsterdam. Focused primarily in the area of project management, the company is active in the marketplace since 2010.
Constantly on the grow for reaching new clients and expanding its portfolio, the doors are always open for talented individuals that can provide support and ease daily work of the management's team.
Together with your team you will be responsible of providing high quality services to top management.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- calendar management
- e-mail management
- actively planning and preparing meetings
- facility services, ex. hospitality tasks, as well as floor management
- travel and expense arrangements
- providing support with projects, events and year planning
As a Management Assistant, you must be able to:
- pro-actively identify and fulfill management needs
- learn fast and be able to pick up tasks quickly
- communicate clearly and concisely with different stakeholders
- have excellent written and verbal communications skills both in Dutch and English
- consistently show resilience and achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- collaborate successfully with your team to get the work done
- work accurately and have an eye for details
- handle business matters with discretion and confidentiality
- you must have completed at least a vocational education (MBO)
- you must be available to start per immediately, or within a couple of (1-2) weeks at most
The successful candidate will take advantage of:
- attractive salary in-line with previous experience
- reimbursement of travel costs
- company phone & laptop
- 8% holiday allowance per year
- 25 holidays per year
- opportunity to build your network and gain exposure
Are you interested in being considered for this vacancy? Please upload your CV via the link.
For most positions, we are mainly looking for candidates who are available full-time (40 hours per week). Depending on the position, 32 or 36 hours per week might also be possible.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
2,500 - 3,500 /maand