On the job learning of support engineering under control of a senior person. Develops understanding of processes, ways of thinking, guidelines.
Ticket Triage and Resolution (event, incident, request)
· Tier 1 ticket triage. Resolves high-frequency, low-complexity issues and requests (per list of pre-defined work categories).
· Responsible for equipment reclaims and account terminations.
· Facilitates new hire onboarding, deploys hardware, sets up user desk and ensures a positive employee experience.
· Meets or exceeds 90%+ SLA compliance for ALL user requests.
· Meets or exceeds 90%+ customer satisfaction for ALL user requests or issues.
Hardware Deployment, Installation and Certification
· Responsible for PC imaging, installation of desktop monitors, phone and docking station, and/or other peripherals.
Day to Day Support (Production Support)
· Participates in, supports and learns the basics of issue triage, troubleshooting, reporting and response standards
· Troubleshoots problems and outages and provides Level 1 support
· Actively works in performing monitoring and creating solutions that allow proactive monitoring
· Provides feedback and edits published checklists for L1 triage.
· Reviews documentation (can be technical & non-technical) and sends notifications; documents own work processes