Maintenance & Reliability Manager - SAS00687
Position Purpose & Summary
As the Maintenance and Reliability Manager you manage maintenance of company assets (including spare parts management) within all applicable laws and procedures. You ensure the full deployment of the maintenance processes according to Cargill best practice model through a maintenance business plan. You provide leadership, technical knowledge, operations experience, maintenance experience (supported by the central organization) and management skills to ensure integration of maintenance services in the attainment of short and long-term facility and corporate objectives. You increase plant reliability and performance efficiency, while minimizing unscheduled/unplanned breakdown/plant interruptions and optimizing scheduled downtime. You provide an environment conducive for change and innovation. You are pro-active in matters that involve future reliability matters such as, but not limited to, new plant installations and assets to ensure future primary purpose of the position is positively affected.
- You organize, plan, lead, control and coordinate maintenance activities
- You facilitate best practice work preparation processes for effective and efficient utilization of manpower resources
- You utilize technical skills and operations experience to manage process and plant equipment reliability and availability, work processes and operational effectiveness and efficiency
- You promote predictive/preventive work through application of business unit equipment reliability strategies ensuring proactive data are analysed to define future asset plan
- You deploy a continuous improvement process based on gaps identification and elimination performing nosiness unit audits/assessments and follow up on actions
- You collect and handle departmental improvement ideas and promote an innovative environment
- You manage risk/loss potential to personnel, equipment, and plant operations
- You participate in safety/environmental/food safety audits, waste minimization program
- You lead the preparation and development of the maintenance budget through a cost to sustain approach in line with business unit program
- You are responsible for the people management in area of responsibility including recruiting, retention, development and engagement of team
- Engineering Academic Degree (Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical)
- Relevant experience in maintenance or operation (5-10 years) experience at medium to complex plant operations.
- Manufacturing background might serve as a basis provided proved record of improvement projects and sustained recorded achievements.
- Proven ability to influence results with peers, management teams and non-direct reporting maintenance and reliability (M&R) local team
- Demonstrated capability for training employees, facilitating meetings and events, written reports and presentations and project updates within his/her facility.
- Personal drive and commitment for M&R processes and strategies according location complexity
- Promoter of innovation, proven courage and adaptability, makes process improvement; stimulation and management of knowledge sharing within his/her team and in dealing with partner functions at the location.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and other tools as needed for his field of activities
- Fluent in Dutch and English
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill