We are recruiting a Maintenance Manager for our client who is based in Geertruidenberg.
Our client mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, the company began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, their vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. They are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
The location in Geertruidenberg is a multi-mineral processing site. It has 30 installations, 25 different raw materials & 90 employees. Due to internal promotion, we currently have a vacancy for a Maintenance Manager. The Maintenance Manager reports to the Site Manager and is part of the local management team. The role has management responsibility for a team of 15 people: 2 preparators, a maintenance supervisor, a reliability engineer, a maintenance engineer and 10 mechanics.
This is an attractive role for a person keen to take the next step in their career within Maintenance.
Key Priorities of the role:
Aside from your coaching responsibility towards your team, the management of the maintenance budget and insuring that the Geertuidenberg maintenance department operates in an manner that insures the continuous availability of installations while implementing the companies global Maintenance and Safety standards, you will also have the opportunity to manage projects such as:
- Implementation of Time & Condition based Maintenance program;
- Developing and Implementing new 'warehouse management' system for spare parts;
- And Initiating and implementing other necessary optimization and or Maintenance projects;
- Safety is our clients number one priority and we seek people who feel the same.
- Bachelor Degree in the field of Engineering or similar;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Maintenance Manager or similar in a manufacturing and production environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- You encourage best practices, enjoy developing processes and implementing positive change.
Excellent primary and secondary package.