Maintenance Engineer – Specialist Emission Equipment
(Bsc., Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or Mechatronics, practical background)
Within the department of Development, in our state-of-art engine development center, we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world.
Responsibility for keeping complex emission measurement equipment optimally available for engine development within the Test center.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks according shedules
- Perform all necessary equipment calibrations
- Knowledge base for all users (test cell engineers) of your instrument cluster
- Active role in process improvement; efficiëncy, measurement quality, reliability & safety
- Responsible for on-site storage and part supply, cost awareness
- Accurate documentation of your work to ensure traceability; equipment is also used for legal certification tests.
- You are part of a highly experienced multidisciplinary team of specialists (all measuring equipment / engine cells and specific software) within Test Center.
- In contact with specialists of system suppliers, share latest knowhow.
Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering with a practical (precision) background and interest.
3+ years experience
- Some years of experience in a technical measurement environment
- Experience working with sensitive precision mechanical components and electronics
- Basic knowledge in the field of test data analysis and statistics
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Basic knowledge of engine emissions and internal combustion engine operation
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex measurement systems
- Good English skills are mandatory, combined with willingness to learn Dutch. Knowledge of the German language is an advantage
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com@trinamics.nl or call 040-4015200 and ask for Elroy Leijten.