Salary: €70.000 - €90.000
As a M&A Controller with Mediq, you will work in an international and dynamic organization. The M&A Controller will directly report to the M&A Director with a dotted line to the Group Director Finance & Control. You will work closely with the sourcing and finance department of the corporate HQ. Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, Mediq is looking for a M&A Controller to work on complex and international M&A projects – from strategic portfolio extensions to entirely new business areas. Mediq is held by a Private Equity company and as a M&A Controller you will get a lot of possibilities to show initiative and improve these particular processes. With attention to detail and confidence you will be challenged to develop yourself.
The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor degree in a relevant field, experience with valuation and financial planning, but most important, the right ambition to make a difference at Mediq. You will need to be detailed with the ability to look at different angles in combination with an accurate and pro-active attitude to join this company.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Working on complex and international M&A projects;
- Support all M&A processes across all different phases;
- Create long-lists / short-lists based on defined set of criteria and close collaboration with relevant departments;
- Support the regional teams and the business in approaching the targets;
- Define communication strategy and conduct initial contact together with senior management;
- Perform the financial valuation with local CFO’s;
- Set-up and support to manage Due Diligence teams. Act as sparring partner and guide them in the entire process;
- You will work and guide with interdisciplinary teams/departments (i.e., HR, Finance or Legal);
- In close collaboration with the M&A director and legal you will set up the drafting of relevant documents;
- Set up and integrate a framework for the M&A processes of Mediq;
- You will have direct contact and interactions with senior management across Mediq and its subsidiaries.
Education and personal skills
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field (Finance or Accounting);
- At least 5 years of experience in finance, accounting, transactional services or M&A;
- Profound knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint;
- Experience with valuation and financial planning;
- The knowledge to perform market analysis and project management;
- Attention to detail;
- Open minded;
- Solution and problem solving;
- The ability to think outside the box;
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
Mediq is a trusted partner in healthcare since 1899, helping people to live their lives to the fullest potential. Their ambition is to be the leading international direct-to-patient player. They want to improve the lives of people living with chronic diseases. They are driven to reduce their need for hospital visits, ensuring care in their own livings environment and improving their treatment outcomes - all while lowering costs to keep their care affordable.
For more information, please contact Jeroen de Greeff at +31 6 34 22 97 99, or email@example.com