XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
As a Logistics Project Manager you'll be working on the following tasks:
- Implementation of existing Transport Management System to different parts of the business including training teams on how to use the system and troubleshooting start-up problems.
- Support in supplier RFP projects.
- Air to Ocean lane conversions.
- Analyze raw data to access opportunities and where necessary create new business cases
- Lead projects through design to implementation and then hand-over to necessary business unit.
- Run meetings independently within diverse functional groups.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to clearly understand the business requirements, identify gaps and drive mitigation strategies.
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in Economics, Supply Chain Management or Logistics.
- Min. 5 years of relevant working experience of which at least 2 years functional expertise within Supply Chain Management, preferably in Logistics.
- Strong project management experience.
- Ability to adapt to new IT systems and able to work independently.
- Good collaboration skills and able to work with people in different levels in the organization.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships.
- Experience in leading and participating in cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Used to manage multiple projects with changing priorities.
- Ability to influence and persuade, strong negotiation skills.
- Strong process improvement capabilities, continuous improvement mindset.
- Willing to travel as necessary (5-20%).
- Fluent in English (oral/written) is a prerequisite.
Salary and Benefits
A great job opportunity at an innovative company.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Peter Debrichy, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9005.
- Professionele ontwikkeling