Looking for a Logistics Customer Service Coordinator able to manage the ordering process from A to Z, being in close contact with the warehouse and the planning team etc..
Global well known company. International and multicultural team where diversity is very high both in terms of gender and in terms of nationality. Perfomance and archievement are their focus in order to build growth.
* Day to day management of customer relationship for a specific key customer/s.
* Manage the ordering process from A to Z (order, outbound, customer communication, delivery)
* Reports weekly KPI's for Service Levels and customer indicators internally and externally
* Updates KPI Scorecards for major customers.
* Investigates and validates credit claims and looks at ways to reduce errors.
* Work closely with the warehouse and the planning team to ensure on time and in full
* Challenge other departments on status quo and take part of improvement projects within the
* Liaise with account managers (internal / external) to provide customer insights and identify
* Eager to learn
* Fluency in English & Dutch (any other language will be considered a plus)
* Excellent analytical skills as well as written and oral skills
* Excel knowledge
* Ability to work in a dynamic international environment
* Very competitive salary
* Opportunity to work in a FMCG with a team of young, result-oriented people who like to "work hard,
* Your own working station equipped with laptop and auxiliary
* Exciting responsibilities from day 1
* The chance to progress your career within a truly global organization
2,700 - 3,500 /maand