We are looking for a proactive Logistics coordinator for the company located in the area of Delft. The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient and effective execution of logistical tasks worldwide, supporting projects both in offices and on site locations.
- Provide commercial and technical input for the logistic projects;
- Prepare required administration and documentation for the logistics and international shipping departments (commercial invoices, shipper’s export declaration, Bills of Lading, DGDs, etc.);
- Shipment coordination to destinations around the world;
- Arrange and monitor the required progress of transports;
- Provide on-site logistical services for the ongoing projects;
- Be in contact with logistical service providers and evaluate the performance;
- Arrange and dispatch payments and purchase orders;
- Initiate, develop and execute projects and procedures to improve existing distribution control processes, as well as logistical and material storage both onshore and offshore;
- Research and arrange alternative transportation and load-out points;
- Be in contact with brokers, owners for hiring required vessels for both mobilizations and demobilizations.
- MBO/HBO degree with a technical background, or logistics;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in logistics and maritime project operations;
- Excellent knowledge of transport utilities and systems of transport control;
- Willingness to travel, 4-6 months a year;
- Custom formalities knowledge.
- Work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment, active in a changing industry;
- An inspiring work ethics where you can challenge your creative thinking ;
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE);
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance;
- Personal and professional growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidized sports memberships, on site recreational facilities and various social events.