You will perform administrative tasks for purchase order related matters. You will also communicate with forwarders, headquarter and other suppliers to ensure that orders are correctly issued and timely/smoothly delivered. You will work closely with internal sales staff who handles customers' orders and order forecast. You will also be responsible for air/sea freights for order booking and the sample handlings.
Our client is an internationally active trading organisation.
- Issue and revise purchase orders to suppliers, using the system (Microsoft Dynamics AX);
- Create shipping instructions to suppliers;
- Ensure the receipt of PO by suppliers;
- Keep track of status of standard open order and the shipping schedule systematically;
- Input of shipping schedule and inform the overview of shipments to the Sales Department;
- Monitor the receipt of and check the content of shipping documents and take necessary action;
- Book purchase invoices from suppliers and update order status in the system;
- Contact suppliers, HQ and forwarders in Japan regarding delivery and shipping documents;
- Efficient documents organization;
- Check order status, product characteristics & export info and shipping schedules in PDQS (HQ's system);
- Assist Purchasing Manager with preparation for reports or documents;
Required knowledge and experience:
- Experience in international trading practice (import/export) between Europe and non-European countries;
- Familiar with handling of shipping documents;
- Good understanding of INCOTERMS 2010;
- Good command of English (written and verbal) and Japanese (verbal).
- Working experience as a team-player in multi-national/cultural environment.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) and an ERP program;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Accuracy, efficiency, time-consciousness;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adjust to constantly changing environment and willing to cope with situations.
€ 2.500,00 - € 2.900,00 /maand