Key user in Logistic applications in which you easily establish and develop effective and positive relationships. You are able to plan and take decisions independently and you are a connector between (international) business and Corporate teams.
International food company
- Initiate system changes in case of generic problems or problems with the same nature
- Understand scope of logistic system applications, system parameters and implications of changing setting
- Prepare user manuals of the logistic system application and business process
- Obtain and keep in-depth knowledge of the functionalities of logistic system applications and business processes
- Organize training sessions, workshops, etc.
- Adhere to company policies and processes including change control, security, corporate policies, Dutch/US GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley 404
- Participate in business/IT projects to support key users
- Degree in Logistics, IT or Industrial Engineering
- Several years of work experience as Planner, Logistics Support Specialist
- Accept and adopt different cultures and specifics
- Good communication skills with stakeholders from different countries
- Dutch and English is a must, German is preferable
- Driver's License
Competitive salary, 30 holidays, 8% holiday pay, bonus opportunity, travel expenses, a pension plan, reduced rates for insurance and the possibilities to develop yourself through training and options for international career steps.