We are currently seeking an experienced mid office administrator to manage various debt products portfolio for our customer – a growing international bank located in the Hague area.
- Administering a portfolio of international loan products into a banking system.
- Closely cooperating with the Front Office and Finance colleagues in a pro-active and constructive manner.
- Directly dealing with customers based abroad regarding operations of contracted investments.
- Directly dealing with participants in syndicated loans regarding operations of loans for which our client acts as Agent.
- Proactively stimulating and promoting a service and customer-oriented approach and cooperation within the department and in the broader organization.
- Contribute to improvement projects.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or Administration.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the Financial Sector.
- Experience with portfolio management of (syndicated) loans.
- Preferably knowledge and experience with accounting of loan portfolios.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Analytically strong, structured, result oriented, pro-active and a real team player.
What do they offer:
- Many possibilities for (personal) development
- A very nice working environment with challenging activities
- 29 holiday days
- A collective medical / health insurance
- Untaxed travel allowance
- A possibility to participate in a bicycle scheme
- A good pension scheme
- Profit sharing scheme
- Subsidized lunch in a company restaurant
- A laptop and smart phone