As a Linux application manager within this dynamic organisation you are a member of the infrastructure team. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the continuity of the IT landscape. The job offers a lot of diversity, you will work with different new technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, AWS and Azure.
This international organisation provides services for multiple large, worldwide known organisations. In the office you will experience there is an informal working environment. A unique combination! The organisation strives for a high level of knowledge, professional service and a positive working environment.
- You are responsible for the application management
- Providing 3th line support
- Together with your colleagues from the infrastructure team you are responsible for the continuity of the IT landscape
- You are responsible for proactively taking on challenges that occur within the IT landscape
- Perform capacity measurement and management
- You have around 5 years of experience with Linux administrating
- You have experience with automation tools like Ansible, Puppet and Chef
- Experience with MySQL, Cloud Hosting or virtual server environments
- You have good working knowledge of HTTP and SSL. Experience with PHP is a pré
- Excellent knowledge of the English language both written and spoken
- You have a proactive working attitude, you are a teamplayer and you are strong in handeling stress
- An informal, professional work environment within a large international organisation
- Excellent terms of employment
- A challenging job with a great diversity of responsibilities